Why are certain windows, buttons, dialog boxes, etc. not loading in my browser?
There are a few areas to check if this is happening:
1. Are you on a supported browser?
2. Do you have any add-ins or extensions turned on in your browser?
- In Firefox, you can check from the three-bars in the upper-right>Add-ons. To start Firefox with add-ons disabled, you can go to the three-bars in the upper-right>Question mark at the bottom>"Restart with Add-ons Disabled".
- In Internet Explorer, you can check from the gear icon in the upper-right>Manage Add-ons and disable as needed.
- In Edge, you can go to the menu in the upper-right>Extensions and disable them as needed.
- We have seen cases of Adblock Plus blocking certain items in the application.
- In Chrome, you can go to the menu in the upper-right>More Tools>Extensions
3. If you are on a more secure network, something could be blocking the connection(s) made with Adaptive. You could try testing on an outside network and/or checking with your IT to see if *adaptiveinsights.com and *adaptiveplanning.com should be white-listed.
4. Specific to Internet Explorer, you could be in Compatibility View.