We logged in to Adaptive Insights, went to Integration > NetSuite Setup, entered by credentials in the NetSutie Account Details area and clicked Save. After I did this, I received a message that says, "Your credentials are not valid for configuring NetSuite integration. Please contact your administrator." What is causing this and how can I fix it?
This error typically means that the credentials entered do not have sufficient permissions in NetSuite to setup the Integration. The role in NetSuite must be a web-services-only access role, with the following set of permissions:
- Transactions > Find Transactions – FULL
- Transactions > Set Up Budgets – FULL
- Lists > Perform Search – FULL
- Lists > Accounts – VIEW
- Lists > Classes – VIEW
- Lists > Customers – VIEW
- Lists > Departments – VIEW
- Lists > Items – VIEW
- Lists > Locations – VIEW
- Lists > Subsidiaries – VIEW
- Reports > Balance Sheet – VIEW
- Reports > Income Statement – VIEW
- Reports > Financial Statements – VIEW
- Setup > Web Services – FULL
- Setup > Manage Accounting Periods – VIEW
- Setup > Accounting Lists – EDIT
Note: If you are a NetSuite OneWorld customer with multiple subsidiaries, grant the role access to all subsidiaries and check the cross-subsidiary record viewing permission box.
For a comprehensive instructions on how to setup the integration you can reference Chapter 1 of the attached NetSuite Integration Guide.
- NetSuite Integration Guide.pdf (600 KB)