This article includes suggestions and workarounds. Content may not be accurate for all use cases or represent best practices for the latest release.
How to make levels available for level assigned sheets?
You can make this change (1) on the Sheet itself or (2) on the Levels page. Typically, it is easier to control the level availability from the sheet itself.
- Sheet Editor
- Go to Modeling > Level Assigned Sheets > click 'Edit' for the Sheet > select Level Availability
- Expand the levels or search the level name and check the box to make the level available
- Click Save
- Levels Administration
- Go to > Modeling > Levels > select a level
- In the Details pane on the right, expand the Sheets section
- Check the box for any Sheets where the level should be available
In Level Administration, the parent level must be made available to make one the child level available.The child level will be grayed out (unavailable) if the parent level is not available.