This article includes suggestions and workarounds. Content may not be accurate for all use cases or represent best practices for the latest release.
I am receiving a message saying my cube is at 95% capacity and will not display when the limit is reached. What is the maximum size for cube sheets and can this limit be increased?
Cube sheets may contain up to 5 GB of data and will not display once they exceed this size.The 5 GB maximum is calculated per version, meaning that in each version, the cube can contain up to 5 GB of data (e.g. Actuals can have 5 GB and 2019 Forecast can have 5 GB). Additional increases would require further review by the Support team.
How do I find what capacity my cube sheet is at?
Modeling > Sheet > Edit Cube Sheet
- You will see a percentage at the top of the screen if the cube is above 50% capacity. The % of capacity is how close you are to hitting the 5 GB (in one or more versions).
- If you do not see a percentage indicated at the top of the screen or a warning message, then the cube is less than 50% capacity.
- If the cube exceeds 5 GB, a warning will read: “This cube sheet has too much data to display in one or more versions."
- When viewing the cube sheet you will also see a warning: "This sheet has too much data to display."
Here are a few options to reducing the amount of data in the cube sheet:
Reducing the number of years in the version.
Reducing the number of accounts or dimensions available on the cube.
- Splitting the cube into two smaller cube sheets.
Warning message examples: