After defining the basic account and time data that you want to show in your report, you can pull in the connected data from Adaptive Insights and view your report.
You can refresh data for:
- A selection of rows or columns
- The current worksheet
- Selected worksheets if you have multiple ones open
- All worksheets in a workbook
To pull in the data and view the resulting report:
- From the Connection group, select Refresh. A progress bar appears briefly while OfficeConnect retrieves data from your Adaptive Insights data source. The data appears in the cells of the worksheet according to your report design. OfficeConnect automatically widens columns to accommodate large numbers.
- From Book group, select Workbook Properties.
- On the Format tab under Column Display, clear the Auto-fit columns on refresh check box.
- Select OK. Columns do not narrow with shorter data, but you can do that manually if necessary.