This article includes suggestions and workarounds. Content may not be accurate for all use cases or represent best practices for the latest release.
How are percentage values displayed in OfficeConnect?
Percentage values in Adaptive Planning will by default be pulled into OfficeConnect as a decimal. This decimal is further impacted by the Office Connect files rounding settings. For example, if the rounding setting for the book is "In Thousands", 25.25% would be pulled in as 0.0002525. To correct for this, there are two options.
1. Set the books rounding to "No rounding".
- Book Properties > Format > No rounding (the default is thousands).
- Set the cell to display as a percentage.
2. Set those particular cells that are percentages in Adaptive Planning to ignore the OfficeConnect workbooks rounding settings.
1. Highlight the cells that should not be rounded.
2. Select the Office Connect tab in the ribbon > Row/Column/Cell Properties > Suppress Rounding (Do Not Round Amounts).
3. Use excel's native functionality to set the cells to percentage values.