Discovery has a New Crisp, Modern Look
We've updated the Discovery interface. You'll see crisper, cleaner, modern lines designed to focus your attention on what matters – visualizing your data.
We've made a few usability improvements too:
- Perspective time filter has shifted to the left — closer to all filtering actions.
- Fewer clicks are needed when selecting data filters.
- Fonts on KPI charts resize automatically based on the size of the chart.
- Series legend now shows text exactly the way you want it.
Take Snapshots and Track Data Changes Over Time
Take a snapshot of all dashboards and charts in a perspective and email a link to others for them to view. Send a snapshot from 1 the perspective overview or from 2 within the perspective.
Use snapshots to:
- Keep track of data changes over time
- Remind your users to review dashboards.
Snapshots are saved within Adaptive Insights as PDFs and accessed from an email link.
Here's how it works:
- You take a snapshot of your perspective and share it by sending an email to others who have access to Discovery.
- Email recipients can view the snapshot online or download to their devices for future reference.
Custom Color Themes
Now from Discovery Preferences, you can change the default colors that display on your data visualizations – to ones that work for you. For example, you can create a color theme that meets your corporate visual guidelines.
You can pick colors or specify the Hex values.