A new Filter button on the Excel Planning ribbon lets you filter modeled sheets.
- Find relevant data without having to search and scroll.
- Easily manage large modeled sheets with lots of rows.
Reset to Default Views in Sheets
After you've changed Display Options to modify your view of sheets, you can return to your original view with one click of the new Reset to Default View button: .
The default view of a sheet is either the original view of the sheet, or it's set by your admin in the Display Options of each sheet.
Open Multiple OfficeConnect Workbooks
You won't be forced to save and close a workbook before opening another.
- Open and run up to three OfficeConnect workbooks at once.
- Review data in multiple workbooks side-by-side.
- Copy and paste elements and labels from one workbook to another.
To open additional workbooks, you must either use the Windows Start menu to launch OfficeConnect for Excel or open an OfficeConnect file from your file management system.