Learn more about the 2017.3 Release: Enhancements to flexible time modeling let you plan weekly, daily, and monthly. Model and report performance enhancements. Constant currency reporting eliminates the effect of fluctuating exchange rates. Import perspectives tool to help Discovery Pro customers move from classic to the new user interface. Get more control over how imports are configured both in NetSuite and with any other data sources.
- Planning and Collaboration
- Release 2017.3 for Planning and Collaboration: Work with more efficiency in Planning and Excel In Planning: modeled sheets with more filtering power and enforced unique rows, and the ability to log in to multiple workbooks with Excel for Planning.
- 2017.3 Release Notes: Import perspectives for Discovery Professional users, create Crosstab charts, perform variance analysis using Gauge charts, and duplicate dashboards and charts, multi-select dimensions in a filter, and get the latest data by refreshing.
- Reporting and OfficeConnect
- 2017.3 Release Notes: Build reports with faster formatting and interface enhancements, use attributes in calculations, and apply comprehensive settings for blanks and zeros in OfficeConnect.
- 2017.3 Release Notes: Configure a stream-lined NetSuite Integration, administer data source types, identify source system URIs, specify Microsoft Dynamics GP companies for import for Adaptive Integration.